Game Troopers, one of the best Windows Phone Game developers today revealed more info on their upcoming game. The company today released a new teaser video on their upcoming game, and released a new update for their “Monster Go!” game as well.
Tiny Troopers 2
Just a few weeks ago, Game Troopers’ upcoming game, Tiny Troopers 2 was spotted at the Windows Phone Store. However, today, the company has officially announced Tiny Troopers 2, to celebrate 10,000 likes on their official Facebook page. The game studio has released a teaser video of Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops as well, take a look:
The company has also shared the features of the Tiny Troopers 2 game, here’s the full list of features: that’ll come with the game:
- Lock and roll – Jump on a humvee and man the .50 Cal turret-gun as your driver makes his way through the enemy infested territories while avoiding tank shells and a rain of bullets.
- A-Ten Hut – Customize your troopers with new uniforms and train them up the military ranks. Upgrade their rifles and body armor to help them survive longer on the battlefield.
- Special Forces – Recruit specialists ranging from medics and machine gunners to the elite Delta Force and the flamethrower wielding Flamer to help you on your missions.
- Mean and Lean – Use slick touch controls to move your squad, unleash a hail of bullets and decimate the enemy ranks with grenades, rockets and air strikes.
- Survive the horde – Help the Tiny Troopers fight through endless waves of zombies in 3 action-packed maps. How long can you survive among the undead hordes?
I’ve to say, the teaser and the features does indeed look very promising. Game Troopers tells me that they don’t have a release date for Tiny Troopers 2 just yet, however, we expect the company to release it sometime soon.
Monster Go! Update
Alongside the big announcement, Game Troopers also launched a new update for their Monster Go! update which is a minor one, and focuses on bug fixes. Here’s the changelog:
- Challenges and Achievements fixed
- Jump issues on some devices fixed
- Fixed issues and performance improvements on several low end devices
- When player resets the skills he receives all the points
- Fireworks hability fixed
The latest update for Monster Go! is now live on the Windows Phone Store and you can grab it from here.
What do you think of Tiny Troopers 2? Discuss in the comment section below!
Thanks, Rafa M. and Jose A. for the tips!