Game Troopers latest release, Lines, is now available to download.
Lines is a trippy abstract ‘zen’ game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or erase Dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins.
The Xbox Live enabled game features:
- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
- Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn medals.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
- Earn 20 in-game XBOX achievements to prove your awesomeness.
Line costs $2.99, unfortunately without a free trial, and can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store here.
See the trailer of the game below.