Game Troopers’ MMORPG Imperia Online has been updated to version 220.127.116.11 with improvements to its game play and performance.
Imperia Online is an epic real-time strategy game with 30 million registrations across several platforms, developed by the Bulgarian studio Imperia Online Ltd.
Set in a Medieval world, Imperia Online is a predominantly militaristic strategy game. Each player starts the game as the emperor of an undeveloped Province. The Province can be developed by constructing – and later upgrading – various economic and military buildings amongst which resource-generating buildings as well as universities, used for researching key technologies. Recruiting and training military units allows players to attack other Provinces to plunder their resources, and defend from enemy attacks. Players may trade their resources with other players after they’ve built a marketplace on their own territory. The Province grows into an empire through territory annexing and colonizing. Players can communicate with each other using in-game messages, and may join alliances for military and economic co-operation with other players.
The latest update brings:
• New, more intuitive Global Map buttons.
• Animated Missions Flags on the Global Map.
• Ability to send Court Member away.
• Barbarian Camps Generals now have their own avatars.
• Complete and comprehensive Tech Tree.
• Redrawn buildings.
• civil ones are now clearly differentiated from the military ones
• Earliest Mission Complete Timers.
• Built-in Global Game Calendar
***Only for mobile version***
• Extremely optimized application size now only 70MB
See the official trailer for the game below:
The updated game can be found in the Windows Store here.