Â Just after few days of its release, Fuse news reader app has got much praise from users on its design and performance. But the appâ€™s developer Rudy Huyn is not resting on this success, he updated the app to v1.1 and posted the change log, which is really long. I like the developerâ€™s focus on small design things in the app.
Here is the change log,
- better performance
- in-app youtube player
- transform flash youtube player in browser by a preview of the video and a link to watch it
- lock rotation feature
- new management of new items, they will pass to the unread status only if the user has already viewed the group.
- can import RSS with doctype
- display limit message if a Google reader group has more than 20 items
- IPSUM : reduces the transparency of the menu for better readability
- IPSUM : menu â€˜mark feed as readâ€™ added
- SQUARE : memorize the vertical offset when return to â€˜all RSSâ€™ view
- SQUARE : increase font size
- add new page : import Google reader groups
- dynamic QRcode version (1 to 15)
- update the current group before others
- option to mark new item as unread when we quit a feed
- number of new items indicated in group list
- donâ€™t try to update if no connection
- remove some gif from feedflare at the bottom of articles (share by email, etc…)
- remove French sentences
- mark all as read -> update on Google reader server
- fix sync with Google reader
- RIBBON : fix share option when item changes
- fix Google reader doesn’t import all feed of my group
- fix “buy this app” link
- mango version with live tile, multi tile, fast-resume and background agent .
You can either update the app or download it from marketplace here. BTW, the app costs $1.29 and free trial is also available.