While Verizonâ€™s version of the HTC Snap is not the most exciting device, if you had your eye on a Widows Mobile Standard World Phone it will certainly meet you needs.
The BGR has published the full specs of the device, including some internal media related to the launch. The device is set to launch on June 29th/July 13th and will be priced at at $49.99 after MIR.
Of note in the feature list is visual voice mail compatibility, that the GPS is unlocked and that the GSM frequencies include the 850 Mhz band.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard
- Dual-band 1xRTT/EV-DO Rev. A, quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Pre-installed SIM Card w/ Global Support Kit
- Microsoft Office Mobile
- Adobe Reader LE PFT viewer
- Internet Explorer Mobile
- Windows Media Player Mobile
- 256MB ROM/192MB RAM
- WiFi 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP
- 2.4? QVGA display w/ 64k color
- Full-QWERTY with 5-way navigation key
- 2 megapixel camera w/ auto-focus and video capture
- microSD slot (up to 16GB)
- Voice command, notes/recorder capable
- Security locking features
- AOL, WLM, Yahoo! IM
- Wireless Sync capable
- ActiveSync capable (v4.5) and Windows Mobile Device Center
- Mobile Broadband Connect capable
- VZ Navigator capable
- Visual Voicemail capable
- Device Insurance available
- Hearing aid compatible = M3/T3
- 4.5? x 2.5? x 0.5?
- 3.7 oz.
- 1500 mAh battery
- 290 minutes talk-time
- 324 hours standby
- Head: 1.03 W/Kg SAR
Read more and see the media at the BGR here.