- On-screen keyboard. Fixes an issue to prevent the keyboard from disappearing during typing.
- Email. Fixes a Google mail syncing issue.
- Location. Fixes a location access issue. With this fix, the Me feature in the People Hub sends anonymous information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers to Microsoft only if you agree to allow the Check In function to access and use location information.
- Security. Revokes digital certificates from DigiCert Sdn Bhd to address an encryption issue.
- Email threads. Fixes an email issue related to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. With this fix, when you reply to or forward a message, the original message is now included in your response.
- Voicemail. Fixes a voicemail notification display issue that occurs on some European and Asian networks under certain conditions.
However, as Mary Jo Foley notes, Microsoft provided no details about the timetable and availability concerning different carriers and countries. Here’s what she received in an email from Microsot:
Our engineering team has developed a service release which has been delivered to our carrier partners for their assessment. Details on specific improvements contained in these releases are available via the Windows Phone Update History page.