Foursquare launched its beta app for Windows Phone yesterday. The beta app introduces a major redesign and several new features. Foursquare today released an update for the app which doesn’t include new features. However, the update comes with UI tweaks and several bug fixes. The update also fixes the issue which crashed the app when viewing someone else’s profile page. Unfortunately, the update doesn’t include any other new additions. Here is the full feature list of the app:
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and it gets to know you. Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
• Your tastes can be very specific like “whiskey” or “salted caramel.” Or more general like “outdoor seating” or “used bookstores.”
• Leave tips to share your best discoveries. Pay it forward and earn expertise.
• Search for restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops and more. See what’s nearby or plan ahead.
• When you arrive at a place, see insider tips: what’s good to order or something not to miss.
• Follow people and influencers whose tastes you trust, and their tips show first. Connect your Facebook and twitter accounts and see spots your friends have liked nearby.
The latest update, version 220.127.116.11 is available right now on the Windows Phone Store. If you were able to sign up for the beta app, you can download the app from here.