Many of us use our phones quite a lot. Whether that’s a good thing or not is yet to be seen. However, studies indicate that some people are literally getting addicted to their phones and need help to break the cycle. Alternatively, people just like procrastinating with Candy Crush and similar games. If you fall into any of those camps and just want to quit, there’s an app for that.
Forest for Windows Phone is an app that promises to keep you off your phone and on the ball for at least 30 minutes. According to the store listing, it offers:
* A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction.
* Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively.
* Share your forest with friends.
* Track your history in a simple and pleasant way.
* Work with phone: The trees won’t be killed anymore. Please be honest with yourself ?
* Delete history: Reset your forest and clear all those dead trees.
Exclusive features: (Only On Windows Phone Version)
* Lock Screen Support: You can show the remaining time on the lock screen!
Now, this is the same app as the iOS version(and despite the developer name, its official) and offers some “exclusive” features like lockscreen integration. It’ll set you back £0.79 or $0.99, but that’s chicken change. Its also WP8.1 only, sorry Verizon users,
Grab it here