Laurent Bugnion from GalaSoft have published a short tutorial for developers on enabling multi-touch behaviour in their Windows Phone 7 applications.
His code supports:
- Scale, Rotate, Translate are supported.
- Possibility to show markers on the screen for demos/projections/videos.
- Debug mode with addition on-screen information.
- â€œMockâ€ mode for development without multi-touch screen. Simulate fingers with just one mouse.
- Enable/disable Scale, Rotate, Translate X and Y individually.
- Constrain Scale with minimum and maximum value.
Read more at Galasoft here.