In the game users can create obstacles by dragging, generate particles by clicking the source and delete obstacles by double clicking an end.
The physics engine supports:
- Continuous collision detection (with time of impact solver)
- Contact callbacks: begin, end, pre-solve, post-solve
- Convex polygons and circles.
- Multiple shapes per body
- Dynamic tree broadphase
- Fast broadphase AABB queries
- Collision groups and categories
- Sleep management
- Contact, friction, and restitution
- Stable stacking with a linear-time solver
- Revolute, prismatic, distance, pulley, gear, mouse joint, and other joint types
- Joint limits, motors, and friction