Folders app which was one of the first file managers for Windows Phone today has a big update with some new useful features.
Folders has a beautiful design, easy to use and professional features which makes managing your files easier than before.
As an exclusive feature, It has a hidden and encrypted folder! You may have private videos or files but since it is not possible to lock a folder in Windows Phone and your files are visible in any app, this feature is very useful.
You can put your private data in the password protected, hidden and encrypted folder. Files inside this folder are not accessible or visible anywhere else without your password.
Folders app supports all fundamental functions like move, copy, paste, rename, delete, share etc..
New in this update:
– WiFi file transfer: with this ability you can share any file with other devices on your WiFi network very fast.
– Search option allows you to find all files and folders by searching a keyword.
– UI design. Now it supports two mode – Detail View and Thumbnail View
– It supports copying big files. Rather than some other apps which normally can’t copy files bigger than ~300MB, With Folders you can easily copy any file.
– More sort options.
– Image Viewer: browse your images in slide view or pinch and zoom mode
– Password setup for Secure Folder.
– It can play all songs inside a folder directly with QuickPlay media player.
Secure and hidden folder is also available in free version.