Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Fitbit today released a new update for its official Windows 10 app. The company is introducing a few new features and improvements with the latest update for their Windows 10 customers. The update brings Goal Achievements, a feature which will show off your achievements on the Fitbit tile on your Windows 10 start screen. Additionally, the company is also introducing some refinements for the user interface which should improve the app’s performance, thanks to the new animations. Alongside these new features, the update also brings some other features which are listed below:
- Goal Achievements – Various tiles now animate to highlight successfully celebrate reaching your goals.
- Design Updates – Improved performance and new animations.
- Water Logging Improvements – Water logging has been updated to be simpler and faster.
- Stride Length Settings – Stride length can now be adjusted in the app settings.
- Exercise History Redesign – Updated design of the Exercise page.
- Continuum Improvements – Improved support for Continuum
- Multiple bug fixes
The latest update for Fitbit is version 2.7. If you own a Fitbit device, you can get the Fitbit app for Windows 10 from the link below.