Last month, Fitbit announced their new range of activity trackers including the new Versa. The Fitbit Versa is a smaller Fitbit Ionic aimed at women, that comes with a more attractive aluminium body that’s only 11.2 mm thick and a choice of bands. This wearable is now available for order from Amazon for $199.
The device has a 1.34 inch LCD screen, 1000 nits brightness, 4 GB of storage and a 145 mAh battery, and lacks GPS, which should help it last longer than the Ionic. The device allows you to respond to notifications (with an Android phone) with pre-written replies and supports Deezer for streaming music. It also supports the usual fitness tracking functions, including heart rate tracking and swimming, but also features menstrual tracking for the target audience.
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages — all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- Use 15+ exercise modes like Run or Swim (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant to 50 meters) to record workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time pace & distance
- Easily fit in workouts with personalized on-screen coaching that play on your wrist and coach you through each move
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get call, calendar, text, and app alerts. Send quick replies to messages (Android only — coming soon)
- Special Edition smartwatch versions include a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band. One Size (S & L bands included)
You can order it here on Amazon.