Fitbit’s Windows 10 app just picked up another update. This update improves live tile functionality, allowing you to pin a variety of secondary tiles to your start screen for more convenient at a glance monitoring of your health data.
The new app now supports the Lumia 950 and 950 XL and includes support for future non-Lumia devices, no doubt anticipating Windows 10 for devices like the LG Lancet, HTC One M8 and Acer’s Jade Primo among others. Rounding up the updates are the usual big fixes and improvements with a specific nod to bluetooth pairing scenarios in Windows 10 devices.
Here’s the full changelog below.
New Live Tiles
- It is now possible to pin additional, secondary Live Tiles to your Start screen. Including: Heart Rate, Exercise, Food, Sleep and Challenges.
- You can now disable showing Calories on the primary app tile.
Mobile Track Update
- Lumia 950 & 950 XL now supported by mobile track.
- Updated Mobile Track will now support future non-Lumia Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Improved Bluetooth device pairing on Windows 10.
- Lot’s of bug fixes and general improvements.
Download Fitbit for Windows 10 from the store link below.