Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Fitbit today released a new update for its official Windows 10 app. The update takes the app to version 2.8.5 and brings along a variety of improvements, including improvements to heart rate settings, support for jump lists, UI improvements to the account tab and other bug fixes and improvements.
See the full changelog below:
- We made some improvements to custom heart rate settings.
- We updated the Account tab interface.
- We fixed a bug where some customers experienced delayed syncing of sleep data.
- We added support for Jump Lists.
- We fixed some bugs and made stability improvements.
If you own a Fitbit device, you can get the Fitbit app for Windows 10 from the link below.