Fitbit has continued with their active support for their Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile app, and is pushing out a new update which takes the app to version 2.3.379.
New in this version is support for secondary live tiles for things such as Challenges and heart rate, and improved support for the Lumia 950.
The full changelog for version 2.3.379 includes:
- It is now possible to pin additional, secondary Live Tiles to your Start screen. Including: Heart Rate, Exercise, Food, Sleep and Challenges.
- You can now disable showing Calories on the primary app tile.
- Lumia 950 & 950 XL now supported by mobile track.
- Updated Mobile Track will now support future non-Lumia Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Improved Bluetooth device pairing on Windows 10.
- Lot’s of bug fixes and general improvements.
The updated app can be found in the Windows Store here.