Fitbit has been providing pretty good support for Windows and have just posted another update for their Windows Phone and Windows 10 app.
The update provides a large number of improvements over a wide area, including Windows 10, and even “feels faster”.
The official changelog includes:
- Challenges updated!
- New Challenges Tab Design: we’ve updated the look of Challenges to make it easier to see your active challenges and create new ones.
- Not sure how to begin with Challenges? We’ve got a new introduction to get you started.
- Invite friends to join Fitbit when you create a Challenge
- Battery Charging
- Receive a notification when your Charge, Charge HR, or Surge is fully charged
- All Day Sync Improvements (Windows 10 Only)
- We’ve got a much improved background process. All Day Sync should be significantly more stable and provide a better user experience.
- Bluetooth Improvements (Windows 10 Insiders Only, coming soon to official Windows release)
- Windows 10 can now automatically pair devices during setup.
- Updates to pairing and syncing between Windows and Fitbit trackers.
- Design refinements.
- Performance improvements and general fixes.
- Feels faster.
The updated app can be found in the Windows Store here.