Firefox 65 has now rolled out to the Beta channel, and the firm is bringing support for the WebP Image format and better privacy features.
The WebP image format is a relatively new one pioneered by Google to replace the .jpeg and .png format. While it was previously supported in Chrome, Firefox is now signing up to add support for this new image format.
Firefox 65 also include support for enhanced content blocking as well as support for an MSI installer.
- The display language for the Firefox application UI is now changeable in the Options page
- Added support for the WebP image format
- Firefox on Windows can now be installed using an MSI installer
- Updated the Content Blocking section in the Privacy & Security
- Options page and in the Control Center to simplify blocking options for users
You can download Firefox 65 here.