Having a cool lock screen is something crucial in having a phone your comfortable with, and this lock screen is one of those I would call cool. This fingerprint lock screen has been featured on our site before, but this time it comes with a great video. The video done by 1800PPC, and is a great demo of what you will get if you install this on your device. It shows of how the lock screen handles your finger, and the settings.
I think this software is fairly cool, but it is a bit too plain. A simple lock screen should at least have a good notification area and other things that keep you informed, but this is still a beta software, so that is no big deal just yet.
- A secure lockscreen executable which unlocks â€œonlyâ€ to your touch
- Ability to customize some of the applications components
- Custom-Made TopBar Controls
- New Item Icons: Icons for new SMS, E-Mail, Voice Mail, and Missed Calls
- Clock-On-Top:A remake of the typical Windows Statusbar Clock. Simple and functional.
- Battery Meter: A Percent-By-Percent updating battery meter.
- Signal Meter: A 5-Bar Signal Meter getting updates efficiently and quickly
- A Status-Text Area with the current action of the program is (Waiting, scanning, SUCCESS, or FAILURE)
- Download the FFP_LockScreen_Basic.cab file.
- Copy the file to your Touch-Screen device.
- Using a file-explorer, execute the CAB file to start the installation.
- Select to install to Phone Storage (Not Memory Card).
- When the installation says complete, you can run the program.
If this all interests you and you want to have a slightly more sleek and nerdy device, then download an install this right away.