Fhotoroom for Windows 10 on PC and mobile devices has been updated with a number of fixes and improvements.
The update is a mix of bug fixes with the addition of a single new feature to help improve the photo editing experience.
Here’s the changelog below:
- Since Windows 10 allows flexible window sizes we sometimes mistake it for a mobile device. To fixed this users can now switch the mobile editor to laptop mode.
- Fixed Tags list in Windows 10
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
The Windows Phone 8.1 app has also seen an update, with the following changelog
- Fixed Profile Bug in WP8.1
- Fixed Tag Layout issue in WP8.1
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements
The updated app can be found in the store here.