Fhotoroom, a popular photography network and mobile editor for Windows devices just got updated to v10 with many new features and filters. There is some welcome changes in the camera UI, 8 new filters, and more. Read below for the full list of changes.
Fhotoroom v10.0 Updates:
– Filter previews are now 50% faster.
– Major UI/UX changes in editor and camera.
– New Pin Editor to Start screen.
– Fixed Point EV and Tap to Focus bug.
– Updated Filters (LowDef, Ansel, Tones, Exposure, Correction, Sharpen, Levels)
– New Filters (Vibe, Faint, Musk, Portrait, HueSplash, Double Exposure, Round White and Black Frames)
– Ability to zoom in even during editing.
– Dozens of other minor tweaks and bug fixes.
Download the update here from Windows Phone Store.