Fhotoroom is a popular photo sharing, camera and photo editor app that has seen a lot of success on Windows Phone with it just recently passing the 2 million download mark. Today the team at fhotoroom have just release a brand new update to their Windows Phone 8. This new update is a complete rewrite of the entire social experience, going from HTML5 to native and the changes are quite noticeable in loading times of the recent, popular and interesting galleries.
In addition to this, the entire app was reorganized for better control over the settings and the new addition of Instagraph sharing to Instgram and so much more. The improvements go beyond just the code base, but also the quality of photos shown are 4x larger making all of the photos much more vibrant and sharper than before.
Here is a small list summary of some of the changes in Fhotoroom 8.5
- Camera Bug Fixes
- Updated Editor UI with Previous Filter Layout but still have Swiping option.
- Complete Rewrite of Social from HTML5 to Native
- 2-8x Faster Navigating, Loading, etc..
- 4x photo quality
- Double Tap to like
- LightBox swiping <> to scroll through photos.
- New Bandwidth Saver option.
- New Option to turn Live Tile on/off
- New Setting Panel
- New Search
- New UnBlocking option
- Share too Instagram through Instagraph
The big question is about WP7 and the answer is yes this version already in the works and is about a 1.5 to 2 weeks behind. So the wait will not be that long. You can find fhotoroom in the windows phone store.