The Windows Phone store is chock full of wonderful twitter apps that offer more functionality and customizability than the stock official Twitter app, and Fenice for Twitter is one of them.
Featuring a design reminiscent of the iOS twitter app with metro inspirations and the standard customization options, Fenice is right up there with Aeries as one of the best Windows Phone twitter clients.
It just received an update addressing quite a few bug bears and smoothing out the experience, check out the extensive changelog below.
What’s new in this update:
– Text Snippets
– Embedded instagram images
– Fixes some crashes with slow internet connections
– Fixes some startup crashes – Now the saved searches list doesn’t show duplicates anymore –
Fixes some crashes in the search page – Improved startup speed
– Fixes a bug when refreshing mentions
– Fixes a bug that disabled mentions suggestions (if you are have this issue, go to settings > general and create your friends list again)
– Fixes a bug that made the app crash when opening an embedded tweet details
– Other minor fixes The app should now feel more stable and reliable
Download the app from the Microsoft store from the source link below and tell us what you think in the comments.