Fantasia Painter version 3 has been released, and features 14 unique brushes (e.g. Fur, Rainbow or Makeup) that adapt to your painting style, speed, direction and nearby colors to make even simple strokes look professional.
Unlike other painting tools Fantasia Powerful effects, like Mold, help you enlarge muscles, change face, body shape, and more. All effects can be "painted" to part of image, so you can create works of art that are uniquely your own.
With Fantasia Painter you can spend less time wondering "how do I paint this?" and more time expressing yourself and having fun.
- Eye color/shadow/makeup
- Fur and Furball – Paint cute furry animals, furry flowers or add fur to photos.
- Sketch – Create pencil sketches, with far less strokes compared to real pencil
- Fairy lights – "alive" abstract brush
- Rainbow – Beautiful organic color transitions add life to your paintings.
- Twisted Squares, Paint, Dirty Paint, Pen, Eraser
- Colorize – change to grayscale; brush back color with your finger.
- Dark Dream – a gloomy feel; brush on and off to add subtle and powerful changes
- Mold – change smiles, thin/fatten waists, make curved flowers, and much more
- Shadow and Light Film – add subtle shades and light
- Text: amazing, rare fonts, 500+ symbols, comic/speech bubbles
- Lifelike Colors – combines steps from online tutorials to improve most photos. Tap Invert for before/after view.
- Recolor, Soft light, Blur, Gentle Painter, more
Fantasia Painter is $1.99 with a free trial. A free, ad-supported version is also available.
Get Fantasia Painter Free (Ad Sponsored)