Facebook Messenger app just got updated in Windows Phone Store. Similar to the recently released WhatsApp app, this is also a minor update with no new features. This v184.108.40.206 update may include only bug fixes and improvements.
– Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.
– Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
– Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
– Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
– Know when people have seen your messages.
– See who’s using Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
– Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
– Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
– Never lose your conversation history or contacts.
Download it here for free from Windows Phone Store.