After many years Eyefi has finally brought WI-Fi SD-card syncing solution to Windows Phone.
The app lets you transfer pictures from your camera over WI-FI as you take them when using a special eyeFI SD card.
It also gives you access to the Eyefi Cloud service that will sync the pictures to cloud, where they will be automatically analysed, classified and tagged, and also your other devices, making them easy to find and instantly accessible on your Windows phone, tablet, laptop or smart TV.
The app features:
- Wirelessly receive photos from your DSLR with an Eyefi Mobi Card
- View basic camera settings (EXIF data)
- View smartphone photos and DLSR photos all together
The app also includes a free trial of the Eyefi cloud service ($4.99 per month), which features:
- access photos on other devices as soon as they’re taken
- have your photos automatically analyzed and classified with Smart Tags so they’re easy to find
- learn more about your photography behaviors with the Discover panels
- share privately
“We’re pleased to offer these photographers a native photo app that has the level of services of Eyefi Mobi,” Mark Dooley, Eyefi’s VP of Marketing, told TNW. “Now Windows Phone users can immediately access and enjoy all their photos from both their DSLR camera and phone on all their devices.”
Find the app for free from the Windows Phone Store here.