In what may be the last leak, Winfuture.de have posted full marketing details of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, which includes all the features Samsung expects will make the handset compelling to buyers.
The details are as follows:
- The Galaxy Note9 will offer the “largest Galaxy Note Infinity display ever”just under 6.4 inches, with real estate gained by reducing the bottom bezel.
- The Samsung SuperAMOLED panel has a resolution of 2960×1440 pixels.
- The S9 Samsung Exynos 9810 Octacore SoC operates at up to 2.7 gigahertz
RAM and Storage
- A basic version has six GB of RAM and 128 GB of UFS 2.1 memory will be available, as well as the top model features eight GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage.
- The 4000mAh battery offers all-day battery life and supports fast charging and Fast Wireless Charging.
Size and Weight
- The device weighs 201 grams total weight and is 8.8 millimetres thick, making the Galaxy Note 9 slightly heavier and slightly thicker than its predecessor. In return, the customer gets significantly more battery capacity.
- The Note 9 features two Samsung 12-megapixel sensors. One camera features 2x optical zoom, the wide-angle lens with variable aperture switches between F / 1.5 and F / 2.4, to capture even more light and always achieve an optimal result.
- ‘Intelligent’ software will make it “almost impossible to take a bad picture”. The software will recognize the content of each subject and then automatically adjusts colour settings such as contrast, white balance, exposure and more. In addition, the new camera app can detect blinking and blurring to give the user the option of a second try for flawless shots if necessary.
- The S Pen gets Bluetooth support for the first time. The button at the top of the pen can now be used for the first time as a remote control for the smartphone. According to Samsung, it can be used to trigger photos, remotely control presentations or even operate other apps without having to touch the device itself.
- Screen-off Quicknotes is now written in the color of the physical pen e.g. the yellow pen writes in yellow, while the copper-coloured model writes in bright brown.
- DeX mode will be available without a special docking station.
- You can also make notes on the display of the phone while in Dex mode.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will initially come in most countries in three colour variants called “Midnight Black”, “Ocean Blue” and “Metallic Copper”
- The 128GB model in the UK will cost £899, while the 512GB edition will launch for a full £1099.
- Pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will start shortly after the official presentation on August 9, 2018. The pre-orders will then run until August 23, and the first customers will receive the device by the 24th August 24, 2018.
- Depending on the country, region and network operator, there should also be pre-order offers, in which customers sometimes receive high-quality noise-cancelling headphones from AKG with their device
- Part of this so-called Value Pack includes AKG Y50 BT Bluetooth headphones, a car holder and a power adapter for the cigarette lighter and an adapter cable for connection to an external display. In addition, it will also include is Samsung’s own Protective Cover with US military standard certification and fold-out stand.
With not much left to reveal, are any of our readers convinced to pick one up? Let us know below.