Lots of apps are getting updated in Windows Phone Store in the past few days. WhatsApp, Nokia’s apps, WeatherFlow, etc, got updated with new features. Below are some more apps that got updated with little changes.
- Fixes reported sync issues
- Fixes issue with sleep mode and resume editing
- Fixes reported crashes
- Support for Vine videos
- Support for Flickr photos
- Fix for searching with certain languages
- Improved error reporting for Pocket and Instapaper
No official change log provided. But the app now works on Lumia 620 devices as opposed to the previous v1.1.
Find the updates in Windows Phone Store on your device.