Eve has been working on its upcoming Windows 10 device for a while. The device codenamed as the Pyramid Flipper should be available later this year. Today, in a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything), the company shared some new info about the device. We already know the specs of the device, but in case you don’t know, here’s a recap: firstly, the device will come with Intel’s 7th-gen Kaby Lake processors, up to 16GB of RAM, up to 512GB of storage, and a 12-12.5″ IPS LCD display. According to the company, the device will come with a battery which should last about 10 hours (or more).
Here’s the full spec sheet of the device, but these specs are subject to change:
- Display: 12-12.5″ IPS LCD, 2160x1440p or better
- Processor: Intel 7th-gen “Kaby Lake” CPUs
- Graphics: Intel HD
- RAM: LPDDR3, 8 GB or 16GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512GB SSD
- Battery: 10 hours or better
- Wireless: WiFi ac 2×2, WiDi or Miracast wireless streaming, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Camera: Front: 720p HD autofocus or better
- Audio: Stereo speakers or better
- Sensors: Luminosity, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Hall Effect, NFC
- Ports and connections: 1xUSB 3.1 gen 2 Type A, 1xUSB 2.0 Type A, 1xUSB 3.1 gen 2 Type C, 1xThunderbolt 3, 1×3.5 mm audio, MicroSDXC
- OS: Windows 10
In a statement to MSPU, Eve’s CEO Konstantinos Karatsevidis stated that the company is going to start an Indiegogo campaign in early October, and start shipping the first units in December/January. Additionally, according to the Reddit AMA, the device will be priced somewhere around $900 (excluding tax) — but the company notes that the final price might be slightly lower.