Finnish company Eve is working on a follow-up to their Eve T1 Windows tablet which we reviewed here.
The new Eve’s Pyramid Flipper is a Surface clone where the specs and design are guided by community feedback, for example their community insisted the device should come with a stylus.
The company is promising all day battery life and the performance of a laptop, and has so far settled on the specs below:
- Display: QHD with eye-melting colors and zero air gap lamination technology
- Wacom active pen
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Latest intel core M5
- LTE support, Fingerprint sensor
- Thunderbolt 3 and 2 USB type Cs + 2 USB type A
- Aluminium body carved from single piece of aluminum using CNC machine
Eve has not been clear on the delivery date, but those interested can join the eve community to help guide the project.
In the mean time to drum up interest the company is partnering with Finnish company Mozo (who will also be making accessories for the tablet) to give away 21 cases for the Lumia 950 and 650. Read more about that on their website here.