Esna Technologies announced the availability of UC Client for Windows Phone. UC Client provides presence, notification, dialer, and IM LanTalk features to Windows Phone 7 users connected to Esna’s Telephony Office-Linx Unified Communications server. Its available for free in the marketplace.
Full press release after the break.
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada (PRWEB) July 06, 2011
Esna Technologies Inc. (esnatech), a market leader in enterprise unified communications, has optimized its UC Mobile software for the new Windows phone 7 operating system. The new mobile UC client is now available as a free download in the Windows Phone Marketplace accessible from your Windows mobile 7 device. This release extends esnatechâ€™s mobile UC capability to one of the newest mobile platforms.
With the launch of the Office LinX UC Mobile client for Windows Phone 7, esnatech now delivers rich UC functionality on every major mobile platform including Windows Mobile, Apple iPhone, RIM blackberry, Symbian and Google Android.
UC Mobile provides a truly integrated mobile and desktop experience by enabling identical UC functionality across the desktop and mobile device. Along with improving the productivity of on-the-go employees, enterprises will also reduce overall costs by leveraging their PBX infrastructure and eliminating expensive cellular long distance charges.
"Our goal at esnatech is to provide anywhere access to communications and our UC Mobile application supports enterprises who are rapidly adopting mobile communications and collaboration tools. With our UC Mobile solution, employees can manage calls, calendar and presence from their Windows Phone 7 device just as if they were in the office," Davide Petramala – VP of Marketing and Sales
Regardless of mobile device, esnatech delivers fixed-to mobile convergence between the Windows Phone 7 OS and enterprise PBX systems such as Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Nortel, Iwatsu, AASTRA, Toshiba, eON, Shoretel, Asterisk, and others.
The UC Mobile Client enables those on esnatech’s Office LinX UC platform to access to a rich array of capabilities directly from their wireless device:
- Manage office presence and integrate with enterprise presence solutions such as MicrosoftÂ® Office Communication Server and Google apps
- Determine the presence and availability of colleagues in the office
- Initiate and/or participate in enterprise instant messaging sessions
- Manage calls to your office line directly from the mobile device, as if you were in the office
- Initiate calls from the mobile device as if you were using the office phone system to process the call
- View complete call history, including real-time view of inbound, outbound and missed calls to/from your office phone