Epic Pixel, an up-and-coming indie game studio, today announced Grow will be available on Windows Phone 7 on March 27, 2012, for $2.99. Since its launch on the Android platform less than a year ago, Grow has been featured and ranked in the top ten paid games on the Android Market. In Grow, your job is to eat everything in your habitat, starting in a jar and ending in the ocean. Youâ€™ll encounter many creatures with special abilities, but also power-ups to help devour these enemies.
As a tiny egg, grow and devour your way to the top of the food chain. From a cramped jar to the open sea, play the adventure mode to explore different habitats. Use the shop to upgrade power-ups, then test your skills in survival mode, where endless hours of replay and online leader board awaits.
- 78 levels with 7 stunning environments
- 7 endless survival levels with global leader board
- Three control options: tilt, virtual joystick, and touch-and-move
- Five unique power-ups with 17 upgrades to unlock
- Six types of enemies with unique behaviors
Keep an eye on marketplace for the game soon.