Enpass password manager just got updated to v5.2.1 in Windows Store with some new features. With this update, you don’t need to enter the master password to unlock the app – even when the app or the device is restarted. You can use Windows Hello to unlock the app. This full-time Windows Hello support is only available for devices having TPM chip, essentially, Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 for now. Find the full change log below.
* Full-time Windows Hello: Like mobile devices now you would be able to unlock Enpass (always) using Windows Hello on supported Microsoft Surface devices.
* Field Re-ordering: Re-order the fields in an item the way you like.
* Secondary Tiles: This newly added option lets you pin your frequently used items directly on the start screen as tiles for quick access.
* Added a new password strength indicator on Detail screen.
* Improved behavior of Windows Hello dialog.
* Added option to open web URLs from clipboard in Enpass browser. (for Windows 10 Phones only)
* Added more search engines (Bing, Ask, Baidu, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, Qwant) for Enpass browser. (for Windows 10 Phones only)
* Bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Find the app in the Windows Store here.