easyTube is a third-party YouTube app, and it previously had issues with the video frame rates. However, it was recently updated and now works perfectly!
This YouTube app literally has it all. Now that it plays videos correctly, I absolutely recommend downloading it. Grab it in the Marketplace before September 30th, and you’ll get it for free, wtihout advertisements!
Some of the unique features include:
- Remote Play – Play YouTube clips on your computer by selecting them from the easyTube app on your phone. Perfect for sitting on the couch and browsing videos on a bigger screen!
- Downloading Videos – Download a video you like, and save it for later.
- Play Audio Only – If you downloaded a music video, you canÂ play just the audio and save battery life by turning off the screen while still listening to the song!
- Access your Account – Comment on videos, view your Favorites, and see clips you uploaded.
The app seriously has everything you could need in one place! The developer is even working on a Mango update that will bring more cool new features:
- Record and Upload Videos – You can record a clip of your friend jumping off the roof and upload it directly to YouTube. Videos do have to be recorded within the app, but it works just as you would expect it to!
- Play Audio while Multitasking – Thanks to Mango, you can play the audio from a downloaded video while doing something else on your phone!
These great Mango features should be coming within the next few weeks. For now, find easyTube in the Marketplace for FREE!