E FUN is expanding its line of Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets running Windows 8.1 with three new models – a 10.1-inch screen, 11.6-inch screen and a 12.5-inch screen. Find the all the details below.
WEST COVINA, Calif., Jan. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — E FUN, the fifth largest tablet supplier in the U.S.*, is expanding its line of 2-in-1 Nextbook tablets running Windows 8.1 with three new models at CES 2015. The new 10.1″, 11.6″ and 12.5″ models feature a removable magnetic POGO keyboard, Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM processor, dual cameras, and a multitude of ports and connectivity options. The 2015 new line of Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets will be on display at the International CES in South Hall meeting room MP25477.
The new Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets are an incredible value to users across all categories – from professionals to students and casual users of any age. They feature the following:
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 10.1″ 1280×800 IPS
- 11.6″ 1366×768 IPS
- 12.5″ 1366×768 TN
- Detachable keyboard with magnetic POGO connection for superior portability and versatility; standard USB port on keyboard
- Windows 8.1 Operating System
- Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Z3735F Processor (X86, 1.8GHz)
- 2GB DDR3L system memory
- 32GB internal storage (10.1″ model) / 64GB internal storage (11.6″ and 12.5″ models)
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- 2 megapixel front and rear cameras with microphone
- Micro USB port, mini HDMI port, audio jack
- 3-axis g-sensor for apps and gaming
- Preloaded software including Nook for Windows 8
- 10.1″ model includes one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for one year and 60 Skype world minutes per month
Pricing and Availability
The E FUN Nextbook 2-in-1 tablets with Windows will be available in May 2015 with MSRPs of $229 (10.1″), $249 (11.6″), and $279 (12.5″).