As promised, Ratrod Studios has released their Windows Phone version of Drift Mania: Street Outlaws, day and date with their iOS and Android version.
The game is built on the Unity game engine and features support for the Moga game controller.
The racing game is a sequel to the over 25 million player strong Drift Mania franchise, and lets players battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
Locations include Japan, where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco. The game features the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the series, but also high-end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
Players can show off their drifting skills while unlocking different locations, cars and upgrades for their ride which includes aftermarket performance products from licensed brands including Royal Purple, K&N, Magnaflow and Centerforce. Featuring a soundtrack that includes songs from Curbside, Balliztic, Avery Watts and Templeton Pek, players can also listen to songs from their own music library as they aim to dominate the streets and world leaderboards.
“There was a lot that we couldn’t do with the Drift Mania Championship titles since they were tied with an official drift league. However, with Street Outlaws, we really spoiled ourselves allowing players to take it to the street. With almost twice as many cars and tons of new features including a new interactive tutorial mode, Street Outlaws is the ultimate drift game to experience the world of underground drifting,” says Ratrod Studio’s President Pat Toulouse.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is available on all popular mobile platforms including Windows Phones 8 devices on the Windows Phone Store for $0.99 and Windows 8 tablets and PC on the Windows Store for $1.99.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws Features:
- 21 vehicles with fully customizable controls, a virtual steering wheel mode and gyroscope support.
- Become the new drift king and rule the streets by completing the career mode which includes over 13 unique drift locations and 60 achievements.
- Try out the extensive customization modes for vehicles including body kits, custom wheels, window tints and spoilers as well as the ability to adjust different aspects of your ride including the suspension damping, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution.
- Compete in a drift battle tournament to race against an opponent.
- Android and Windows Phone version also includes support for the MOGA controller developed by PowerA while the Android version also includes Xperia PLAY support.
- Record and share your game replays on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
More details about Drift Mania: Street Outlaws can be found on the official website at streetoutlaws.com.
See the trailer after the break.