Twitter released its official client for Windows 8/RT devices in Windows Store last year. It has some basic features which should serve most of the people. If you are looking for a full fledged Twitter client, then try out Tweetium. If you have a large display, Tweetium has a beautiful landscape flow layout which combines optimal information density and rich media. Also, you can choose from different themes as well. There is also a Tweetium Pro subscription option that will enable lots of other features such support for up to 5 accounts, TweetMarker support and more. Find the full list of features below.
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and everything in-between
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support – including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you’ve created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets, and pin your favorite searches and hashtags
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, real-time updating conversation view.
- Multi-window support – Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
- Live tile lets you know about new mentions and DMs, and can cycle from your timeline or a pinned list
- Full integration with the Share charm for sharing to and from Tweetium
- Quickly jump to your last seen tweet for your timeline, lists, or searches.
- Multiple account support! (Requires additional Pro purchase)
- TweetMarker support! (Require additional Pro purchase)
Download the trial app here from Windows Store for free. Tweetium Pro is currently offered at $4.99 for 6 months of Pro access.