The DISQUS app for Windows Phone has been updated to version 1.4.1.
The app lets you:
- Stay current with your favourite discussions by receiving timely notifications any time a user replies to you
- Follow friends, frenemies, dinosaurs, and site authors to get updates on their activity throughout the web
- Explore the thousands of active communities and millions of active discussions within the app in the Explore section
- Interact with discussions every way you’re familiar with on Disqus: write comments and replies, star your favourite discussions, vote on comments and mention users all within a fluid, native interface
- Live tiles deliver notifications and new activity right to your home screen. Pin extra tiles for search queries and discussions you want to stay on top of
- Moderate discussions for any Disqus-enabled site you administer
The update fixes an issue which broke the app recently, and has also fixed a long-standing issue, in that moderation via the app now finally works.
The app at present still remains exclusive to Windows Phone, so if you want something to lord over your friends on other platforms find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks Mike for the tip.