DVLUP is a developer focused website where you’ll get exclusive access to App Challenges, news, events, partner opportunities and more. Earn points to redeem for Rewards, including promotional placements for your Apps. Microsoft today announced the improved DVLUP site with more than 58,000 lines of code were reviewed, updated and improved for this latest update. Find the improvements from the link below.
- All Challenge submissions are now on a separate page to simplify and improve the usability, especially on your mobile and tablet devices! And, your available apps, as well as past or pending submissions are now more clearly displayed, too.
- The database has been re-organized to better import and handle your apps across numerous platforms and countries.
- Our Quizzes are now on a separate page to simplify and improve usability, especially on mobile devices. And, as you will see, all Quiz questions will now appear on the same page, making it easier to complete a quiz.
- The sections of DVLUP for Challenges, Events, the Leaderboard, and Reward listings have all been reworked for additional speed.
- Our Campaigns for app marketing are now part of the Reward section, which will make it easier for you to see what is available, and give you more ideas for how to effectively use your points. You will also see new filtering options to allow easier access to both Rewards and Campaigns.
Read more about the improvements at DVLUP.