DesignMe has updated to version 1.2.2. You can now experience improved calendar and event management using the latest iteration of DesignMe. The calendars respond faster and smoother, and we improved it for touch or touchpad. The new “Sync now” button allows you to synchronize pieces or events any time they wish.
You can now see upcoming events and pieces randomly on the above pieces list. This feature helps remind you of what they want to do in the future, or what they’ve already done.
You can also set default reminders on the app’s setting or the setting for each piece. If you set the default reminders on the setting, the next piece they create will automatically be applied to the default reminders.
DesignMe for Windows 10 mobile has also been improved. While it still needs improvements, most features that are available on the desktop version are also available on the mobile version.
The new year is fast approaching. The piece collection view helps you to proclaim their resolutions and goals easily. Start smart in 2017 with DesignMe.
- The calendar experience is faster and smoother than ever.
- Move to previous or future weeks with a single swipe on the week calendar.
- Use our brand new “Sync Now” feature.
- Set default reminders.
- Improvement for the Windows 10 mobile version. It still needs some improvements, however most features on the desktop version are now available.
- Improved image loading performance.
- Improved Japanese, Chinese and Russian.
See screen shots of the app below.
Find it in the Windows Store here.