It has not been a week when the TASK MANAGER app was last updated with features such as pinning secondary tiles and Cortana voice integration, the app has again been updated with more new features.
Task Manager is a lightweight app for your Windows 10 Mobile device that allows you to closely monitor your device. You can view realtime statistics of CPU/RAM/GPU usage with detailed data, I/O and Network usage. You can even view Device Manager, view every installed app including system apps. You can open them directly from the app, though some system apps can’t be opened. You can even view currently running apps, close them one by one or at once. You can even shutdown and restart you device with one touch.
- Dark Theme-you can switch between themes in the settings
- Added Authentication support-authentication tutorial in the settings menu
- Added Splash screen
- You can now uninstall individual apps from the installed apps section
- Batch uninstall is also possible
- The app now launches instantly
- Performance improvements for low ram devices
- General fixes and improvements