SleepWin has recently been updated to the version 2.0 in Windows Store. The new version includes lots of new features and improvements.
Here is the complete changelog:
- one-click alarm start (select automatic calculation of the alarm in settings menu and use sleep tracking live tile)
- lullaby extension pack
- accelerometer library has been updated, motion recording now should work under locked screen
- new backgrounds
- support for the custom background images
- small redesign of the application, including settings functionality
- small usability improvements and bugfixes
SleepWin’s alarm, collection of melodies and quick nap alarm are free. “Sleep tracking” and “sleep recording” are available for free for two weeks. After that the sleep tracking functionality will be disabled, but you still can create records manually. If you want to continue using full sleep tracking functionality after your trial expiration, please consider buying it from Windows Store. In addition you will get backup/restore functionality, more ringtones and application backgrounds.
Want to receive sleep tracking for FREE forever?
We will send the free activation code to the first 128 users, who will send us an mail to “sw2015 at bklabs.cz”
with screenshot of SleepWin with a custom image as application wallpaper and answer to the following short survey:
- Please arrange SleepWin features in order of usefulness, starting from the most useful feature:
- Smart alarm feature starts alarm in the best moment based on accelerometer data and sleep phase estimation
- Sleep statistics is useful to correct sleep habits and control a sleep debt
- Sound recording is handy for verifying snoring and checking for disturbing noises
- Which feature would you like most in the next releases? Please, select the feature from the list:
- Advanced alarm scheduling
- Snoring detection and decent snore activated alarm
- Integration with heart rate monitoring devices to improve smart alarm functionality
- Integration with Microsoft Band for notifications and vibration alarm
- If you want to suggest a nice feature, let us know!