QR Scanner+ is available for Windows 10 Desktop for a while now. And since a few days it also supports Windows 10 Mobile.
QR Scanner+ is an app for QR code and barcode scanning. It supports various QR code content formats like business cards, appointments, URL, Wi-Fi, phone numbers and more. But the big advantage is, that this content is processed very well and shown to you readable and therefore easy useable.
QR Scanner+ can be used with a camera for live scanning (Scanner) and by simply reading a image file (Reader). Important codes can be saved for later use (Catalog).
Besides the complete overhaul of the mobile version, here are the main changes and new features:
- native Windows 10 Mobile support
- Continuum for Phones
- result feedback (sound, vibrate, visual)
- Scanner HUD, shows current scanner configuration
- redesigned crosshair
- redesigned QR Scanner+ logo
- new signature color “Atomic Yellow” (also available: “Rapid Red” and device accent color)
- new details view with pivot (DETAILED / RAW)
- [Desktop] Drag & Drop @ Reader (works with file explorer and browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Vivaldi, …)
- a lot other changes, fixes and improvements (check full changelog inside QR Scanner+ for more information)