Music Stack Updated: Turn your Windows 10 device into a music loop pedal
Imagine you want to play your musical instrument and also want to play other parts of the same music with the same instrument or other instruments at the same time. You could record the parts separately, mix them and play them while you’re playing your instrument and your parts; Or, you could simply use a music loop pedal. However, loop pedals are not cheap, aren’t always around and aren’t easy to carry with all those wires needed to work.
With this application, you can turn your Windows 10 device into a music loop pedal to create layers of music upon each other and build subtle backings or complex musical landscapes.
Music loop pedals are very effective when used by the solo music performer helping to add dynamics and textures within a songs arrangement. Add elements from your favourite instruments, chords or harmonised lead notes.
They can also be great for practicing and learning music. Create a loop of a chord progression and then practice by playing solo over the top. Even If you’re a songwriter, you can use this application as an ideal tool to help inspire, create or perfect your next awesome piece.
The following changes are made in this update:
- Added dark theme to save power on AMOLED screened phones
- Preventing screen to lock when application is being used
- Deleting temporary files created by the app to save space on the device
- Fixed an issue with suspending an resuming the app
- Fixed the issue where locking screen could cause the app to not respond properly
- Fixed latency issues where there were small delays in the recording of the second and subsequent tracks
- Bug fixes on saving music and saving projects