BAM Universal, the UWP version of famous budget app “Bank Account Manager” to manage personal finances, received a major update with the following changes:
– Choice of balances to display
– Option to automatically classify new operations
– An existing image can be assigned to a transaction or a filter
– The backgound color can now be selected
– The symbols palette has been extended
– The color palette has been extended
– Option to prompt for password after each activation of BAM
– Optimization of the display of the list elements
– Fixed all reported issues
BAM Universal is a complete and powerful budget application to manage in pivot views all your registered bank accounts, entering very quickly your expenses or incomes, checking your pending transactions, view immediately all your recurrent upcoming transactions, calculate you current or estimated balances at any date , apply any type of filters on your operations, estimate your budgets (weekly, monthly, yearly, etc..) , import OFX or QIF file from your bank website, export your data to .CSV files, QIF, HTML, CSV, display customized graphics, create multiple profiles, etc….
The UWP version incorporates all the functions that have made the success of BAM for Windows Phone and was completely redesigned to provide a great experience on all Windows 10 devices including mobiles of course.
BAM Universal continues to provide many customization capabilities and the possibility to create quickly any kind of powerful transactions filters.
You will be impressed how BAM Universal adapts perfectly its UI to any device resolution and fully support Continuum !
BAM Universal is improved day after day by users feedbacks, so feel free to use the About page of the app to quickly share your experience and summit your suggestions.
See some mobile screen shots of the app below: