Hi, folks. Are you feeling bored this weekend? I have something for you! Crystal just was updated to version 18.104.22.168. Although, this update isn’t big, new version brings us few improvements. Therefore, here are the new stuff:
- Added support for 16 (!) new currencies. A lot of you were asking me (and giving 1 star because of this :)) for more currencies – here you have;
- Added support for Windows Hello. Have a PIN lock enabled? Great! Now you can use Windows Hello to keep your transactions even more secure;
- Added ability to modify and delete default categories. We do not need them, you say. So, now you can delete them as any other category. You asked – Crystal changed;
- Improved PIN lock mechanism. It now works if you resume Crystal from the suspended state;
- Improved back button logic. Well, few of you were angry because of “back button isn’t working as it should work”. I changed the logic of this, and now you’ll be able to exit Crystal by tapping or clicking the back button. Core pages (such in the left menu) still don’t support back button navigation – it is desired behavior, and you will just minimize the app when use back button here. If you have any questions about this, then ask them by email.
What else? I’m still investigating the issue with invalid decimal delimiter on the “New transaction” page. I’m sorry if you experienced this. To solve this, you can long-tap the decimal delimiter on the keyboard and choose the right one (dot “.” or comma “,”) from proposed options.
Anyway, stay tuned, as there are more features in future releases. Crystal hears you and improves herself every day. Don’t be angry, if there is something that you miss – just tell me about it.
Crystal is available for free with no limits and do not require any registrations or such things. You will love her (if you haven’t already), because Crystal is all about how you finance management should look like.
In case of any questions or suggestions, contact me at . Also, follow her Tumblr and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest info. If you have an idea how to improve translation or want to teach Crystal your native language – go ahead and write me at the same e-mail.