For those new to Copy Space:
Copy Space extends your copy and paste functionality by helping you manage all types of content. Add in text, links, image, and documents for you to conveniently copy and paste whenever you need it. Other tools to help manage your content include tagging copies, keeping a history of your old copies, sorting copies and many more.
Your Copy Space can be synced across devices using your OneDrive account once you’ve purchased the in-app product. Any device that runs Copy Space and logged in to the same account will allow you to sync your copies. So passing that link from your mobile to your desktop won’t be such a pain anymore.
– Share content directly to Copy Space or share content from Copy Space to other apps
– Added a “compact mode” to reduce space taken up from long pieces of text
– Filter copies based on tag for better organization
– Use push notifications to tell other devices to sync copies (in-app purchase required)
– Use push notifications push copies directly to other devices (in-app purchase required)
– Added French, Spanish, Dutch localizations
– More smaller additions and general bug fixes
Many of these updates were requested by users of the app and I appreciate their feedback to make the app better. So many thanks to those people! Thanks for the continued support of the app and there will be more updates to come.