Audio Extractor v1.5.4 is live in the Windows Store. This update brings desktop version, complete UI overhaul, paste button and more! Here is the full changelog and the latest screenshots…
- Added desktop version
- Complete UI overhaul, now minimalistic
- Added paste button for much faster pasting of URLs
- Removed background audio playback option due to OS bug, which is causing frequent initialize failures of backgound audio task
- Added a simple about page
- Code optimization and bug fixes
Audio Extractor lets you download your favorite songs from YouTube, edit their full metadata and store them into your music library. App is completely free, but has an optional in-app purchase ($1.99) in case you either want some extra features or you just want to show me your support.
Don’t wait anymore! Grab the latest version for free from the Windows Store!