Dell’s 2014 product roadmap for its PC division got leaked today. Tabtec posted the full product roadmap slides and it reveals lots of new information on upcoming products.
- The 2nd gen Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet codenamed Bellaire 2 coming in Q3 2014.
- The 2nd gen Dell Venue 11 Pro tablets, code-named Junction 2 and Midland 2 coming in Q3 2014.
- Dell Venue 11 Pro with 64-bit BayTrail CPU coming in Q2 2014.
- Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook with QHD Touch display option, Broadwell CPU coming in Q3 2014. Price will start at $999.
- Updated Dell XPS 18 portable desktop with FHD display, Haswell ULT CPU coming in April 2014 starting $999.
- Dell XPS 27 All-in-One with 27-inch QHD display and top of the line CPU, GPU options coming in April 2014 starting $1599.
- New Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1 device with up to FHD touch screen display and touchscreen coming in July 2014 with price tag starting $649.
Learn more about them from the images and link below.