Dell is today launching a new premium tier support channel for its hardware at IFA. The company today introduced its new Premium Support Plus service, which will offer top tier customer service to owners of Dell’s XPS and Inspiron devices. The company is also offering Premium Support Plus for its Alienware gaming line of the devices.
Along with hardware support, Dell will be offering software support to offer improved security and performance for its customers. The service will also cover all the accidental damages, ranging from drops, spills, and electrical surges. Here’s a list of all the things you’ll be getting:
- Via our SupportAssist technology first and only offer in the
industry to: Automatically scan and remove viruses, Proactively find issues, Predict problems before they start, Optimize performance of PC
- Also offers accidental damage coverage – protection against drops, spills, and electrical surges.
- Personalized step-by-step expert assistance with a multitude of common functions like back-up, setting up parental controls
- Includes existing features of Premium Support
- 24×7 access to technicians in dedicated queue
- Onsite service after remote diagnosis
- Single source for both hardware and software help
- Consumers can tailor the experience to their lifestyle and get the most out of their PC with the least amount of hassle.
Dell’s Premium Support Plus service does sound quite intriguing, especially for those purchasing the company’s higher-end devices that cost more than $1000. Dell isn’t revealing the pricing details for its new support channel, as it likely varies between different product lines and ranges.